Saturday, November 30, 2013

Sequels in November 2013

November 23, 2013
Bose quiet comfort 3

The after day I was astonished to know that I could hear nothing from the headphone. The fact was that I attached the wrong cable to my smartphone. After that, this product works very well. I enjoy listening to English Audiobooks in a train without stress.


November 17, 2013
Equal payment bill will come in Swiss?

As I predicted, this proposal was rejected. About two-third of voters were opposed to the policy of equal payment.

The Wall Street Journal: Swiss Voters Reject High-Pay Initiative

It is not surprisingly that economic industries are pleased to know the result. If the proposal were accepted, most companies in Swiss would have to decide the exodus from Swiss.


November 8, 2013
My best computer games (3) Master of Magic

Yes, it is splendid. I completed the game several times.
I found a tip. Beginning with the condition of continents as small, you will make it easy to conquer other wizards. They have difficulty to find fitting lands to grow a bigger town. Starting with Lizardmen make easier to overrun. But you cannot get a higher score with this strategy.
Beginning with 11 books of light magic is also a good choice. The first spell you have to select is incarnation. Summoning Trin the chosen first is a decisive way. Enough grown, he can defeat any army alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment